Friday, February 12, 2010

At the Utah State Fair

Another fun thing I did in September was go to the Utah State Fair with my Mom. Growing up we always went to the Del Mar Fair in San Diego and it was so good. This was alright - not as good as The Del Mar Fair, but we had fun.At one of the cubicles in the sales area, they had this machine that was supposed to take out toxins in your body through your feet. We thought "What the heck, we'll try it"Look how ucky the water was after a half hour. I wonder if it really works. I imagine you would have to have a lot of treatments to get out all of the junk in our bodies.Mom on the ferris wheel.I love that ride. You get to be up high and see everything around.Another fun thing to do at the fair is eat fun stuff. I have never gotten one of these things before, so we decided to split one. It sure was good.We watched some shows that day, one was a ventriloquist and he even got me in the act. It was embarrasing. And we saw a hypnosis act. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Very funny.All in all it was a fun day and we might just do it again next year - who knows?

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I wanna come next time. Looks like fun.