I think my tree turned out pretty this year. I added blue ribbon and left out the red.

Two ladies in Red waiting for the opening to begin.

Derek and I holding our big gift. He gave me a new Laserjet color printer. I am sure enjoying it.

Jeph getting some candy and money. That is always a good combination.

One of the neatest presents this year was a colaberation between my daughter and me. I took the pictures and she made them look good and framed it and gave it to her father. She is amazing with photoshop. I think I got pictures on a amazing evening right at sunset and the colors were just gorgeous.

After we finished opening our presents, in came the grandkids. First to come was Alan's family. They were sure excited to open more presents.

Kaitlyn and Chloe showing off their presents. Chloe had fun taking a pictue of me.

Couldn't resist posting this picture of Alan. This is what I get when I take pictures of him. Someday it will stick that way. Hee Hee!

Next Dan's family came in and we got to enjoy them opening their presents.

Dan holding Garrick and helping out one of the kids.

Janette came in wearing her brand new nightgown that her mother made for her. It was so pretty. Kimber wanted to show us her baby doll that Santa brought her.

Jared and Kathryn looking so cute.

The boys excited about their presents.


It was a good Christmas and we got to talk to John later in the evening. It was Sat. morning for him. He was so busy teaching and finding on Christmas Day that he was unable to call untill the next day for him. It was fun to talk to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment