My two oldest Grandchildren happen to have their birthdays only a few days apart, so this year we combined their outing with Grandma. We tried a new place where you can design your own yogurt however you want it. I love those places. There was a favorite one of mine in San Diego that I frequented often when I visited my Mom. Anyway, the kids loved it.

After we had yogurt we wanted to get pictures of us in front. Janette took a great picture of me with Logan. Logan ended up taking three shots - he kept cutting my head off. I don't know why. I kept explaining to him that he needed to look at the picture before he took it. But he finally managed to take a great picture.

After yogurt we headed to the store to pick out a toy. I gave them an amount that they could spend. Boy were they the little shoppers. They wanted to get as much as they could with that amount. We had a lot of fun. I love these kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment